Friargate , Preston, Lancashire
Taylors Estates are delighted to bring to market this Commercial unit in the very well placed and sought out area of Friargate, on the door step of the new University of Central Lancashire Development.
On the ground floor the unit space is currently split in to two units (500 sqft each). One housing a fully set up and ready to go Fish and Chip shop with the other set up with a fully integrated commercial kitchen. The beauty about this property is that if required the who downstairs space can be opened up to provide one larger unit if preferred by the incoming tenant. This would be ideal for a small restaurant space or Student café space.
With the commercial space there comes a fully electric and water tight basement spanning the entire square footage. This will be split in to two if two tenants are acquired.
- Rental Charges vary depending on space occupied
- Each unit has its own gas and electric supply
- Longer term tenants are preferable
- First and second floors are residential space and are not included in any lease for the commercial premises
- Property can be emptied of any equipment if required
- separate rental lease will be issued for any equipment left and rent
- Incoming tenants will be responsible for the landlords legal fees
For more information or to book a viewing contact Taylors Estates now.
£750 - £1000 plus VAT