Having the correct insurance product for your property is essential when buying or renting out your property. Our Insurance partner will make sure you’ve got everything covered.

We are able to provide Insurance for all Property Owners, from those with a single residential property across to landlords large property portfolios. Our policies are tailored to your needs and many additional covers can be included, such as malicious damage by tenants, trace & access and loss of rent cover.

Get peace of mind, knowing that your home and all your possessions and valuables are protected with comprehensive home and contents insurance cover. We select the best insurance products for you from our panel of specialist insurers to get you find the most competitive quote on your insurance, making sure it is tailored to suit your specific requirements and budget.

Some of our insurance products include, for example:

  • Property owners’ liability
  • Property loss or damage
  • Landlords’ contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation allowance
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Find & access
  • PRS
  • Ico
  • DPS
  • Money Shield
  • Project Collab
  • Rightmove
  • Homelet
  • On the Market

Book Viewing